This boutique hotel / B&B is located just five minutes – yet a world away – from Deadwood, SD. We are conveniently situated 17-18 miles from Sturgis and Spearfish, and about five miles from Terry Peak. Lead’s Town Hall building was constructed in 1912. This ornate building originally housed many town functions including the mayor’s and treasurer’s offices, the court room, jail, and judge’s chambers. The building is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.