The Keystone Historical Museum is housed in the old Keystone Schoolhouse building of early Victorian architecture. Built in 1900, it served as Keystone’s full-time school until 1988. The Museum houses early day mining tools, historic pictures and photo collections, rock and mineral collections, and historic displays, including Carrie Ingalls memorabilia. We are open daily, May 1-September 15. See our website for our exact hours and for information about the Keystone Walking Tour.